What does your day as a marketing intern look like?
As an online marketing intern you will be closely involved in developing and maintaining (online) marketing communications across all kinds of channels. In collaboration with the content & marketing managers, you will learn to create marketing statements in order to reach the target group at the right time. In addition, you work proactively to find ways to activate users and increase our reach to both our site and social media channels.
As an intern, you will help maintain track of our social media channels, contribute to regular newsletters and think together with content & marketing commercial activities for our online platform!
What can you expect from us?
- Working together in a team of experienced content and marketing specialists
- A generous internship allowance
- A cozy, informal atmosphere (including Friday afternoon drinks and team outings)
- A fully equipped workplace, centrally located in the city of Groningen
- All the space you need to further develop yourself as an online marketer
- All the space you need to develop your own initiatives and ideas into reality
- (+) A chance to take your table soccer skills to the next level.
We’re looking for someone who…
- has written and oral communication skills
- doesn’t hide his or her opinion
- loves online marketing and social media
- is a bit stubborn (but can also listen)
- can appreciate (and make) a good joke
- has affinity with sports
Furthermore, it is an advantage if you have knowledge of and/or experience with
- social media
- marketing research
- online marketing (measuring is knowing)
If you are interested in our internship / graduation placement, we would like to invite you to apply. Throughout the year we have room for one or more interns. You can apply directly via the form below. Don’t forget to send us your CV and/or motivation letter. For questions you can contact Robert – email@example.com.